The Rudolf Steiner College Library is a circulating library for the use of registered full- and part-time College students, and local College community members.
The College Library offers:
- A comprehensive collection of works by Rudolf Steiner in English and German
- An up-to-date collection of books on Waldorf education and resources for Waldorf educators
- Books by anthroposophical authors, anthroposophical periodicals and videos
- Reserve materials for courses
- Master’s theses and dissertations about Waldorf education
- An expanded reference collection of bibliographic tools for researching the writings of Rudolf Steiner
- Computers with internet access
- EBSCO search capabilities
The Library is located in the Norton Building complex on the South campus. For more information, please call or email.
Wireless Network Access
Rudolf Steiner College is wired for internet access in the following locations:
- In and around the Barton food service area
- Teacher Education Room, Philadelphia Hall
- Library and Commons Room
Students are encouraged to bring laptop computers during their time of residence at Rudolf Steiner College.